Things are hotting up as we head into the home stretch here at the Naschyfest! Just one more day left in the week-long celebration of the Mighty Mighty Molina, and the great tributes, reviews, and miscellaneous Naschyness just keep on coming! An onslaught of awesome!
|"No, Duke--THIS is how you wear a cravat!"|
- At Mondo Esoterica, Timothy Young pulls double duty with reviews of Blue Eyes of the Broken Doll *and* Jack el Destripador de Londres (aka 7 Murders for Scotland Yard)!
- Fred Olen Ray on Paul Naschy! At Cheese Magnet, Scott Phillips contacts director Fred Olen Ray and finds out first hand what it was like to work with Naschy on his last Daninksy film!
- Unfortunately, contributor Vila Wolf (Remember; I Hate You All) is none too impressed with the result of the aforementioned collaboration, in her lengthy and increasingly ferocious review of Tomb of the Werewolf!
- Artist Christopher Gwinn gives us (lycanthropic) change we can believe in, with this awesome Naschy graphic! He's got my vote!
- Your ever-lovin' Vicar offers another poetical tribute to Naschy, this one inspired by Alaric de Marnac: "The Headless Portrait"!
- And in possibly the most hilarious and definitely the most unique entry in the blogathon yet, MMMMMovies pal and part-time despot Tenebrous Kate of Love Train for the Tenebrous Empire has a video of an in-depth discussion of Naschy and his work...performed by a cartoon version of Lyndon B. Johnson and a man in his underpants! Must be seen to properly appreciated--DO SO NOW!
Wow, what a great collection of links! The Naschy Blogathon excellence shows no signs of slowing...can't wait to see what folks have in store for the last day! See you in the morning, folks!
And if I've overlooked you somehow, PLEASE EMAIL ME to let me know! (firstname.lastname@example.org) The time is short!