The reviews and tributes to Paul Naschy's legacy continue to pour in on this, the one-year anniversary of his death. An overwhelming response from the blogosphere, and it's just the second day! Let's get to those lunchtime links:
- MMMMMovies friend J. Astro, formerly of The Cheap Bin, now of the brand-spankin' new SCREEN GRAB with J. Astro, provides some wonderful commentary and shots from Horror Rises from the Tomb! (Warning, some images NSFW)
- Adventures in Nerdliness's Darius Whiteplume is back with his second entry in the Naschython, as he reviews sole feature-length effort as the Lord of the Undead--Count Dracula's Great Love!
- Great minds think alike, as Rob Talbot at Mondo Euro has already declared November and December 2010 as NASCHEMBER! Go check out his great Naschy posts, including Frankenstein's Bloody Terror, The Hanging Woman, Hunchback of the Morgue, and more!
- Dr. Morbius of Krell Laboratories also returns, this time with a consideration of Naschy's triple-threat performance in Vengeance of the Zombies!
- "One year after his death, it still hurts..." David Fullam shares a heartfelt essay of a fan's tribute and mourning for dear, departed Paul. Check it out, now.
- The Film Connoisseur chimes in with his review of Werewolf Shadow! (aka Werewolf vs. the Vampire Woman--still my fave version of the title. ;) )
- And here on MMMMMovies, we have a wonderful remembrance of the man by guest author Shane M. Dallman, as well as The Duke of DVD's tribute on this sad anniversary.
I'll be back later tonight with more links! As always, please let me know if I've left anyone out, either here or via email: email@example.com.