Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NASCHY BLOGATHON LINKS for Tuesday, November 30, part 2!

The reviews and tributes to Paul Naschy's legacy continue to pour in on this, the one-year anniversary of his death. An overwhelming response from the blogosphere, and it's just the second day! Let's get to those lunchtime links:

Trailer for Naschy's last film, EMPUSA--via Elena at Un Fan de Paul Naschy!

I'll be back later tonight with more links! As always, please let me know if I've left anyone out, either here or via email: vicarofvhs@gmail.com.

The Vicar

3 comments:

Darius Whiteplume said...

Man, I am having such a crappy week, and Paul Naschy is improving it as best he can. Loving all the posts so far.

Vulnavia Morbius said...

Heya, Vicar! The link to my VotZ review is busted.

I like that word, by the way. "VotZ!"

The Vicar of VHS said...

@Darius--Paul has a way of lifting one's spirits. I find I can never maintain a sourpuss while watching one of his flicks. Even the night he passed away, BLUE EYES OF THE BROKEN DOLL brought back the joy. Moral of the story: watch more Naschy!

@Dr. Morbius--I fixed the VotZed-up link! That's the movie that started the Duke and Me down this bramble-covered road. Thanks for spotlighting it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails